Airforce (X-Y Group) Classes
Young aspirants for career in Indian Air Force as an Airman can join in either
1. Technical trade
2. Non-Technical trade As a Technical trade
Airman the job description involves the maintenance and testing of aircraft and other various flying related equipment besides Involved in maintaining and overhaul of ground equipment and armament. As a non technical airman involves assistance and support to the various functions ranging from weather forecasting to maintenance of records and files of the various branches of IAF. As this job involved the security and integrity of the nation thus the personnel handling these jobs need to be hardworking, loyal to the nation and of impeccable integrity. The selection as an Airman in the IAF is conducted through All India Selection Tests and Recruitment Rallies. All India Selection Tests are conducted at the Airmen Selection Centres (ASCs) located all over India as per schedule, whereas the Recruitment Rallies are conducted from time to time in selected areas/regions of particular States/Union Territories of the country. Selection procedure includes:-
- Written Test
- Adaptability Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
- Trade Allocation Test
Syllabus for Written Test
(a) Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades Candidates are tested in English, Physics and Mathematics. Duration of written test will be 60 minutes. (b) Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor) Trades There will be two papers – an Objective type and a Descriptive type. The Objective type of paper would cover General English, General
Awareness and Current Affairs.
The Descriptive type of paper would aim to test the language comprehension and power of expression. Both of the question papers will be administered in one go with duration of 40 and 35 minutes for Objective and Descriptive papers respectively. (c) Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Trades Candidates are tested in English and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA). Duration of written test will be 45 minutes.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes