National Defence Academy How We Prepare You For NDA + SSB ? We would advise dedicated students to buy old question papers and solve them in real time to assess their strengths and weaknesses. Thereafter, concentrate on maximizing your marks by laying emphasis on each chapter/ topic which affords you better probability of solving questions within a minute. Our faculty will provide you short cut techniques to do so. Also,will provide you a strong foundation in the subjects like Polity, Geography, History , Economics etc. and work on basics of Grammar to get marks in English. It will bring up your overall merit. Maximum Hours of Coaching – 5 to 6 hrs daily Monday to Saturday. Star Faculty – For Mathematics NIT & IIT & For GS UPSC qualified faculty with minimum 5 years of teaching experience. Mock Tests – Weekly Mock Tests for Each Subject (4 x 6 = 24 Tests). Current affairs Classes & Notes – Current Affairs by Experts, Exam Oriented Notes/Question Bank. Training Aids – Smart projects for better Assimilation. Refresher Course – Free Refresher Course. NDA Written Exam Coaching Extensive and focused preparation for NDA written examination is being professionally organized by our exclusive wing at the Institute. A highly competent and committed Academy conducts an articulately designed training program , which comprehensively covers all aspects of the prescribed syllabus; to include, General English, Mathematics and General Awareness. Besides laying emphasis on enhancing the basic knowledge of the aspiring candidates to successfully tackle the exam, the diverse and exhaustive question bank, based on previous 10 years question papers is solved by our alumni, this automatically boosts their overall grades for scoring high in the final merit list.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes